Certified Scrum Product Owner®
Certified Scrum Product Owner
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner® courses focus on Scrum from a product owner’s perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance.
The Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) training class is a two-day hands-on learning experience that provides a full immersion into Agile and the Scrum Framework from the Product Owner point of view.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of lecture, group discussion, exercises, games, simulations, and real life examples throughout the class.
What to expect from this training:
In all my trainings I use accelerated learning and Training from the Back of the Room techniques combined with lots of real life examples form my 10+ years of experience coaching Agile teams and transforming organizations.
Angel Diaz-Maroto (CST, CEC, CAL Educator) supported the Agile implementation of several multinational organizations such as ING, King, Banco De Chile, Toyota Spain and Falabella. And helped Roche, eBay, Sabadell, Sunhotels, Lietuvos Draudimas and many others in their Agile journeys.
Attending this CSPO – Certified Scrum Product Owner course is a unique opportunity to go beyond theory and get engaged with the hands-on experience and real life stories of a Certified Enterprise Coach and Certified Agile Leadership Educator.
This 2 day course (16 hours) can be for participants who both do and do not have Scrum experience, regardless of whether or not they have worked with this methodology before.
- Why Agile?
– Complexity and experimentation with the construction of products
– Incremental construction and incorporation of customer feedback
- Agile principles and values
– The Agile Manifesto and Agile principles
– The origins of Agile and the context of Agile in today´s current organizations
- Introduction to Scrum
– Roles & responsibilities
- Discovering the product
– Intro to Design thinking
– Intro to the project (Inception)
– Roadmap of the product
– Building the first Product Backlog
- Working with the Product Backlog & continuously producing value
– Product backlog items (user stories, experiments, …)
– User Stories
– Prioritization techniques
– Approval Criteria
– User stories
– Definition of Done and Ready
- Agile estimation and planning
– Relative estimation (what is it and why is it a good idea?)
– Management of Agile projects
– Change prioritization and management
- Organization and visualizing the work
– Sprint Planning & Sprint Backlog
– Visual management and auto-organized groups
– Sprint Review
- The role of the Product Owner
– Portfolio Management
– Delivery planning
– The role of the PO in the enhancement of Scrum
At the end of the course, you will understand the reasoning, theory and framework of Scrum, its thought processes and the underlying culture. In addition, you will completely understand your role as a Product Owner and you will be ready to play that role in your organization.
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone who is currently working and cooperating with Scrum teams as a Product Owner. In addition, it is a great opportunity for Scrum Masters or Scrum Coaches to strengthen their ability to support and train Product Owners in their organizations. Also, anyone who is involved in the making of decisions towards the making of products within their organization or who wishes to know more about alternative methods to maximize on return of investment are more than welcome.
For more information or to register:
You can find more information here at the following page: https://www.sprintconsulting.com/workshops/certified-scrumproductowner/
Powered by Yendif Technologies